Collection of Your Information
What if I have questions about consent or your use of my Information?If you would like Chain of Demand to delete, update, or modify any of your Information, or if you have questions at any time regarding the continued collection, use, storage or disclosure of your Information, you may contact us at [email protected]
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Where you have provided us with information through this website, you may access and update your data at any time by accessing this system.
Data UsageWe use the Information we collect to help our Site, Blog and Services create a better experience for you. Collecting Information about how you use the Site, Blog and Services helps us provide you with better service, including understanding which features are the most interesting to you. We use your Information to create your account, to provide you Services you have ordered, to communicate with you about Services you have purchased, to offer you additional Services, to bill you, and to fulfill the terms of any agreement you have with us. We also use the Information to the extent necessary to enforce our Site, Blog and Services terms of service and to prevent imminent harm to persons or property. Certain Information may be used for anti-fraud and anti-theft purposes. We will use your Information to send out important notices, if necessary. We use the non-personal Information that we collect for such purposes as: counting and recognizing visitors to the Site and/or Blog; analyzing how visitors use the Site, Blog and Services and various features within each; improving the Site, Blog and Services; enhancing users’ experiences with the Site, Blog and Services; creating new products and Services or improving our existing Services; enabling additional website analytics and research concerning the Site, Blog and Services; and managing our business, and to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements. We may send you emails about our Site, Blog and Services if you consent to receiving such emails by registering on our Site to be on the mailing list. These emails may include other updates, promotions and CoD advertisements. We may link non-personal Information gathered using cookies with Personal Information, but we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. We may use Information for internal research and data analysis to help with product development, and to help us create and improve our Services, and for our own advertising and marketing purposes (but only in anonymized or aggregated form). From time to time, CoD may also share anonymized and aggregated information about the Site, Blog, and Services, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Site, Blog and/or Services.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Identifying potential customers or subscribers.
- Providing you with the services that you have subscribed to or registered for.
- Dealing with your requests and inquiries.
- Carrying out customer and marketing research and modeling.
- Providing you with information about products and services offered by Chain of Demand.
- If you are a customer, Information you input into the Service is stored as set forth in your agreement with us.
- If you are a customer, Information we collect regarding your use of the Service is collected and stored as described in your agreement with us, but at least as long as you continue to use the Service.
- If you have consented to receive marketing communications (emails, etc.) from us, we will retain your Personal Information for a reasonable period of time from the date you last provided consent, unless you request that we remove it (see Consent and Data Correction).
- If we receive information derived from cookies or other tracking technologies, we will retain that information for a reasonable period of time from the date it was collected.